Sammy - A Dog of Few Words

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I received a simple e-mail the other day, it read: "Hi Ann, Would you like us to add a link to your work on www.sammystory.net? If so, let me know which link you would like us to use."

I almost deleted it because I receive many requests for link exchanges and most of them are for sites with which I have nothing in common or don't want to associate. And this e-mail was so brief, I figured it was from someone who hadn't even bothered to look at my site. But something told me to click on Sammy's link. Am I ever glad I did! Sammy is a rescued Bichon/Poodle - his story is a happy ending in progress, and it will touch your heart.



As it turns out, Sammy is NOT a dog of few words on his blog - he sure has a story to tell. And his Kind Friend helps him tell that story in her well written posts about how she rescued Sammy and has helped him come out of his shell of fearfulness and worry.

Sammy is a trooper, his Kind Friend has a big heart and the blog is a great read!

3 comments:

B Lancton May 22, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

That is a great blog - thanks for posting the link!

Erica Lea May 24, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Sammy is adorable, and I'm glad his story has a happy ending/new beginning! You're title made me laugh, because we have a Sammy, too, and he's most definitely not a dog of few words - 20 lbs of opinionation;-)

oualid ahmed ardouz May 31, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -

___________________________
Stat Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP