My "New" Shop

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Over the years, I've had a number of on-line sales venues & shops, including eBay, Etsy, Bonanza, Fine Art America, Zazzle, and CafePress. Earlier this year, I decided to take the plunge and create my own shop with Shopify. With this set-up, I can consolidate all my merchandise into one location, and include links to my print on demand shops on Fine Art America, Zazzle, and CafePress. Shopify uses the WordPress platform, so it's familiar to me and easy to navigate.

I still have plenty of art & merchandise to add, but I've made a decent start. Shopify just introduced the "Buy Now" button, which is a nice option to add available art on my website or blog. See the example below with my latest mini scratchboard.

I also list all currently available originals in an album on my Facebook business page. If an original is in my shop, there will be a link along with the image.


0 comments:

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -

___________________________
Stat Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP