"Safety" Wins Silver

Thursday, March 16, 2017

I'm very grateful to Avril Thomas, the judge for the Master's Division of the 6th Annual International Society of Scratchboard Artists' Exhibition in South Australia. She chose "Safety" to receive the "Silver Award" (Second Place). I'm also grateful to the buyer of "Safety" who purchased it during the Exhibition. The drawing will remain in Australia. I have to admit, I fully expected the drawing to come home, so I didn't really get a chance to say goodbye. I create my work with the intention of selling it, but it can still be a little bit sad when a piece goes off to a new home.

To learn more about this drawing, please click on the image to go to my web site.

2 comments:

Janet March 17, 2017 at 8:41 AM  

Congrats! Did it go to a grey owner?

AnnRan March 17, 2017 at 11:58 PM  

Thank you, Janet! I don't know who purchased it, and may never know, unless the new buyer contacts me.

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -

___________________________
Stat Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP