Llamatized!

Friday, January 29, 2010


Just a short post for today.
I "llamatized" my cell phone recently and wanted to share the result. I found out about Unique Skins from one of my Twitter friends (CallMaggie). She had put her artwork on her iPhone and I looked into doing the same for my cell phone.

The process was relatively simple with their on-line layout. I opted for the "scratch resistant skin", then selected my cell phone model which brought up a design template for my phone. I plastered the template with images of my Llemon-Llime Llama painting. In less than 10 days I received the "skin" which was die-cut to fit my phone and went on easily. I'd describe it as a "heavy duty vinyl sticker". I had to make a tiny cut in two tabs along the side so the skin would fit better over a curved part, but otherwise, the skin fit perfectly.



The photos are a tad blurry, but it's pretty obvious that my phone is now covered in llama!

Oh, and that's our dog, Magpie on the phone screen.

0 comments:

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -
_________________________________
"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

___________________________

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP