Current eBay Listings and Originals Sold

Friday, October 27, 2006

Now that I'm getting better about updating this Blog, I'm going to start including any current eBay offerings, which are usually 8x10 matted prints at a great price. You never know what or when I'll list (it's pretty random, depending on when I find some time to put up a couple of listings and what extra prints I have on hand), but if you subscribe to this blog, you'll be notified. Eventually I want to start listing some ACEOs which are small 2.5" x 3.5" originals. Maybe in January I'll find a little time to create a couple.

Among the current offerings are this rabbit and mini horse:



View my listing(s)



And on another note: I'm happy to report I sold 3 original paintings this month! Lavender Doxie (sold to a customer who found it on my web site and contacted me); Magpie's Gold and Midnight Mini (the blue mini horse above) both sold at the Auburn Old Town Gallery.

0 comments:

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -
_________________________________
"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

___________________________

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP