Latest ACEO - "The Look"

Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Look #2 - ACEO pencil drawing of a tabby kitten, by Ann Ranlett
Continuing the Art for Critters theme of my last post, I just listed this ACEO (mini, 2.5" x 3.5" format) pencil drawing of a kitten. I used a reference photo I took a couple of years ago at FieldHaven Feline Rescue - a local organization I've supported for a number of years. A portion of the final sale price of this drawing will benefit FieldHaven's rescue, adoption and education efforts. Click here for the auction (which ends 8/19 at 6:15 PST).

I called this piece "The Look" because of the intense look on the kitten's face - cute, but mischievous at the same time - you just know she could go crazy at any moment! Actually, this is my second ACEO of this kitten, the first one was a painting of her in shades of green.

The Look - ACEO painting of a tabby kitten, by Ann Ranlett

1 comments:

AnnRan August 20, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

"The Look" has sold. My thanks to the buyer and thanks from the kitties at FieldHaven too!

-Ann

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -
_________________________________
"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

___________________________

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP