Another ACEO - "Hot Cow!"

Friday, January 05, 2007

Well, I guess I'm hooked on ACEOs now (see the previous post for more info on ACEOs - Art Cards, Editions & Originals) - this is my second one in less than a week and I have a bunch more in the planning stages. The "model" for this painting is Lorna Doone, a lovely, shaggy Scottish Highland cow belonging to a friend of mine. Lorna Doone and her girlfriend Mary are very nice gals and I took a lot of photos when I spent some time with them one day last year.

This mini original piece of art will be available on eBay for the next week. View my current listing(s)

Below is a photo of the two "girls" - Lorna Doone's on the right.
Mary & Lorna Doone

1 comments:

AnnRan January 28, 2007 at 6:26 PM  

Hot Cow! is now available on www.artcardswanted.com/annran

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -
_________________________________
"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

___________________________

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP