Border Collies - Part Deux

Friday, February 02, 2007

In light of my last post, I have to share this article about border collies that I just read in our local Pet Gazette. For those of us who know these dogs, it hits the nail on the head - I was laughing out loud as I read it. For those of you who have never had the pleasure of meeting or living with a border collie, you'll just have to take my word for it!


The article was written by the Border Collie Rescue of Northern California.


Magpie's Gold, watercolor on Yupo by Ann Ranlett, © 2006My favorite line: "A border collie is for you if . . . you don't mind a tennis ball being poked through the shower curtain at you." This has never actually happened to us, but I wouldn't put it past our t-ball crazy Magpie!

0 comments:

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -
_________________________________
"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

___________________________

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP