Frog & Flamingo - 2 More ACEOs

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Amphibious - tinted graphite drawing by Ann RanlettNot much time to write right now, I'm going in a number of directions and feeling a bit overwhelmed! Busy working on a steady stream of pet portraits and getting a number of "Paintings with Petzazz" pieces ready for an art show in May. My brother and I are showing together with a cats & dogs theme - he'll be creating sculptural ceramic pieces. I'll write more about that when I have some new work to share.

Spending more time than I should be on ACEOs, but they're just so darn fun and I've made a few sales as well. I just listed these 2 new ones: "Amphibious" a Pacific Chorus Frog in tinted graphite pencil and "Pink 8" a flamingo in color pencil. I titled the flamingo piece "Pink 8" because the curves and shape of the neck look like a figure 8.

Pink 8 - color pencil drawing by Ann RanlettClick here for my current ACEO listings

2 comments:

AnnRan March 26, 2007 at 11:11 AM  

"Amphibious" has sold - thanks to the buyer who loves the sound of the frog chorus as much as I do!

AnnRan August 11, 2007 at 6:35 PM  

"Pink 8" has also sold. Thanks to the buyer who has purchased a few pieces of my bird art.

-Ann

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -
_________________________________
"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

___________________________

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP