Today's Photos

Monday, April 06, 2009

A short post tonight - just wanted to share some photos I took this afternoon.

I stopped by the Old Town Gallery today and as I was walking back to my car, I saw Paco, the basset hound mascot of Totally Cool and asked the shop's owner if I could take some photos of him. I see Paco often, since Totally Cool is right around the corner from the Gallery, but I've never had my camera with me. It was in my car, so I got it and went back. Paco was a good model and I took quite a few photos. Here are two of them:






On the way home, driving past the neighbor's place, his cows and calves were near the road. So I stopped to take some photos of them. Didn't get very good photos of the calves, the were wary and kept their distance, but I got some decent photos of a couple of the cows.



1 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale April 7, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

Paco is totally cool himself! Love the cow photos, we don't see any of the longhorns here.

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -
_________________________________
"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

___________________________

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP