Llama Lips!!!

Monday, February 12, 2007

How YOU Doin'? - scratchboard ACEO by Ann RanlettI Love Llamas!
Don't have any of my own, but I find them fascinating and have had the opportunity to meet a few over the years and take lots of photos. They have tons of character and they're great subjects for drawings & paintings with wonderful expressions and textures. This is my latest ACEO mini drawing (2.5" x 3.5") - I used a card stock weight black scratchboard which is thinner and less "workable" than the professional scratchboard I use for my portrait and illustration work. It was good to use the thinner stuff, 'cause it kept me from over-working the piece and spending too much time on it.

The subject of the drawing is "Chewie" a handsome guy with a goofy side who lives in Penryn, CA.

View the eBay auction for this original drawing.

2 comments:

saffron February 25, 2007 at 2:54 PM  

I've always LOVED llamas also!! You did a fantastic job on this one, I especially love his expression.

AnnRan March 2, 2007 at 5:27 PM  

This llama ACEO is currently listed at www.artcardswanted.com/annran along with a few more of my ACEOs.

-Ann

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -
_________________________________
"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

___________________________

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP