"GraphiCat" - ACEO in Pencil

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I met this striking girl at Happy Tails Pet Sanctuary a couple of years ago. I donated a painting to their fund raiser and attended the event, which was in a parking lot across the street from Happy Tails. I popped in to visit the kitties and took photos of a few of them. This girl's markings really caught my eye - I'd never seen a cat with a stripe down her nose like that. I knew she'd become the subject of a drawing some day!

GraphiCat - pencil drawing by Ann Ranlett
I titled this mini drawing "GraphiCat" because her markings look "designed".
This drawing measures 2.5" x 3.5" and is available in my Etsy shop. Click on the cat to find the Etsy listing.

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this drawing benefits my local feline rescue facility: FieldHaven.

2 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill July 25, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Beautiful animal artwork!

Anonymous August 14, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

She's a beauty! I love her gentle expression. :-)

- - - All art and images ©Ann Ranlett, unless otherwise credited. All rights reserved. - - -
_________________________________
"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

___________________________

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP